
Route: Hills & School Laps
Distance: 3 miles
Notes: I went for a hilly walk with Katie this morning and then ran 1.5 miles at school. I was planning on running when I got done with work at 4pm today, but I ended up staying until past 8pm, preparing for an interview I have coming up. I'm glad I did the extra work (I pray it pays off!), but I'm bummed I couldn't fit more miles in today.
Distance: 3 miles
Notes: I went for a hilly walk with Katie this morning and then ran 1.5 miles at school. I was planning on running when I got done with work at 4pm today, but I ended up staying until past 8pm, preparing for an interview I have coming up. I'm glad I did the extra work (I pray it pays off!), but I'm bummed I couldn't fit more miles in today.
Fingers crossed on the interview!!! Let me know how it goes.
ReplyDelete