Friday 5.15.09




Route: KWM Trail

Distance: 8 miles

Weather: sunny

Notes: Wow, I really, really did not want to run today. I was very close to not going, but I'm glad I convinced myself. It's funny, but Ryan and I were talking about mental toughness recently (probably due to an episode of Survivor), and I'm really preoccupied with that concept now. Of really, truly, having mind over matter. I want to build my mental toughness, especially in all of the job rejections I've been getting lately, and I know running will help that. And of course, after the run was over I was so glad I did it.
Also--Ryan has decided to run the Missoula Half-Marathon! I wish I could say its because he wants to support his wife and run with me, but instead he got roped into to raise money for his workplace. Either way, I'm so glad to have him as company though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment