Route: 1/2 Marathon Course + Mt. Jumbo
Distance: 11 miles
Notes: I started at the beginning of the Missoula 1/2 Marathon Course, hoping to run all 13.1 miles of it. For whatever reason, my mind just wasn't into it, and although I didn't have any aches or pains, and didn't feel physically tired, I felt mentally beat and weak. I ended up only running the first 7 miles, then called Ryan and had him pick me up. After a coffee break and a fun conversation about our summer plans, we decided to hike to the top of Mt. Jumbo, adding another 4 miles. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't finish the 1/2 marathon course, but all in all, I got lots of good exercise today and had a fun time with my hubby. This is also the last day of my first month as a "serious runner". I think I did well!
No comments:
Post a Comment