Wednesday 4.29.09


Route: RWM Group Run

Distance: 3 miles

Pace: 10:30

Weather: cool & cloudy
Notes: I joined Morgan and Nicole on a RWM group run today which was fun. I've never really been a part of a sports club before, so it was neat to gather with so many other runners at Runner's Edge and listen to questions from other runners. I had fun running with the girls, and even though the pace was slower than my usual, I had a great time and was able to really focus on correcting my stride. It still feels a bit odd, but if I consciously keep thinking about it, I hope to be able to correct it.
Also, I was looking at the REI Big Sale catalogue, and much to my delight, the watch I desperately want is on sale. Not only on sale, it is on HUGE Sale! It is almost $100 less than its normal price!! Granted, the watch is usually in the $350 range (yikes!!!!), so a pricetag of $260 doesn't seem all that great, but-WOW- $100 off? That's great. Unfortunately Ryan did not agree and pretty much said I can't buy it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment