
Route: Missoula Half-Marathon
Distance: 13.1 miles
Notes: I've been MIA from running lately: I've been swamped with taking COMPS to graduate from grad school (a four hour test on everything I've learned in the last three years!), finishing up my final grad class, and teaching summer school. Phew! Luckily, my mini-sabbatical didn't interfere and I still had a pretty good race today. I ran the half-marathon with Ryan (who raised money for Youth Homes) and my friend Morgan. We ran the whole way, and were all amazed that the time flew by. My body is a bit sore, but now I'm off to spend a week in Oregon for vacation!! I'm planning at least one run on the ocean coast, and when I get back to Missoula I hope to get into a more regular running routine where I can get up to 30 or so miles a week. The Portland Marathon is in early October, so I still need to train for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment